Wasteform Design and Analysis
The GRI Limited Team offers skills and experience in:
- Developing innovative solutions for treating challenging waste streams.
- Hot-isostatic pressing systems design for extreme environments and applications.
- Integration of wasteform solutions into a realistic engineering design.
- Development of materials engineering solutions for use in challenging environments
- Technology maturation through Technology Readiness Assessment stages.
- Collaborative international nuclear projects.
- Working with international nuclear and non-nuclear organisations.
- Management of radioactive and non-radioactive facilities.
- Quality systems for nuclear, biomedical, aerospace, laboratory, engineering design and manufacturing.
- Safety management of radioactive and non-radioactive facilities.
- Project management